10 Short Ministry and Church Branding Tips
- You are always building or eroding your brand, even if you don’t intend to do so.
- Branding is much more than a logo, tag line or website. These are merely identity assets.
- A primary goal of branding should be to initiate, cultivate, facilitate and influence conversations.
- Actually having vision is much more important than having a vision statement.
- Great brand-building requires seriously hard work. No shortcuts.
- Ultimately, your brand is determined by others, more than by what you think or say it is.
- Brand leadership is about discerning and articulating your unique DNA.
- Let the past inform the future, but not hold it hostage.
- The best branding in the world can’t compensate for bad behavior since that too is branding.
- Be clear and clarify often. Clarity absolutely rules.
Have some other tips to add? What do you think of these?
You Might Also be Interested in …