10 Short Ministry and Church Branding Tips
- EVERY decision is a brand decision.
- Branding is much more than a logo, tag line or website. Those are merely identity assets.
- A primary goal of branding is to initiate, cultivate, facilitate and influence conversations.
- Actually having vision is much more important than having a vision statement.
- Great brand-building requires blood, sweat and tears. No shortcuts.
- Ultimately, your brand is determined by others, more than by what you think or say it is.
- Brand leadership is about discerning and articulating your unique DNA.
- Let the past inform the future but not hold it hostage.
- The best branding in the world can’t compensate for bad behavior since that too IS branding.
- Be clear and clarify often. Clarity rules.
Have some other tips to add? What do you think of these?
You Might Also be Interested in …