Sometimes leaders want to aggressively attack areas needing change within their ministries, and for good reason—churches and ministries need change!
However, they often give little thought to how to prepare people for change which can wreak havoc on their organizational culture.
So, here are 6 things to avoid when thinking about and implementing change in your church or ministry:
1. Believing everything is cool and that nothing needs to be changed.
2. Believing nothing is cool and that everything needs to be changed.
3. Believing everything needs to be changed immediately.
4. Attempting surface change by employing systemic change action steps.
5. Attempting systemic change by employing surface change action steps.